- THE CHURCH of SAINT PETER and SAINT PAUL
Dedicated to St. Peter and St. Paul, the parish church of Malesco dominates the town square. Built at the end of 1110, it was enlarged and rebuilt between the 17th and 18th centuries and further embellished during the 1800s.
The apse contains the choir and the presbytery, flanked on either side by two sacristies. Frescoes by the Milanese painter Pietro Molgiani decorate the dome, the choir and the presbytery.
The imposing interior, with a single rectangular nave, has two large 17th-century canvases above the side doors, the work of the painter Bartolomeo Roman from Madrid.
- THE ORATORY of SAN BERNARDINO DA SIENA
The Oratory of San Bernardino da Siena in Malesco was rebuilt in the second half of the 1700s on the original structure from 1450. The interior is richly decorated with precious frescoes by Giuseppe Torricelli from Lugano in Switzerland, which remain well preserved today, while the paintings in the choir, dated 1787, were commissioned from the Vigezzo painter Carlo Giuseppe Peretti.